Friday, June 22, 2007

222

It was all coincident with this number. This is the number for this post because finally I have written 222nd posts for this year. Secondly this is the time of my very first post also and this is again the date of my closed friend’s birthday and we just met and have dinner today.

He made me mad today because he locked out my company laptop, which basically screwed all my plans. I planned to work from home tomorrow and going out at 8pm. Somehow this idiot locked my machine and I am forced to go back office tomorrow to unlock it and send a very important email.

The best is he doesn’t even apologize but still teasing and tai chi that this is not his fault as he only failed to unlock once. Well basically I just plug off from office and went home straight and he was the only one who touched the machine and I am very sure he locked it.

Initially I already thought of writing this post about him in a nice way. However due to this incident, I begin to really hate his immature attitude… Damn!

No comments: