Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Exercise

I am neither the athlete type nor the heavy-duty category. Today in toilet break I met with this mister who is quite a plump size body. We talked about exercise as he is going to have futsal after work.

I can’t answer him when he asked me what is my favorite sport. To tell you the truth the first thing came into my mind is sleeping, but that is out of the category. Therefore by trying hard to think over and over again (within few seconds) then finally I gave up and answered him I don't exercise. (Looser…) The most is to climb up or down the stairs. (pai sei la…)

In fact I have been thinking over now when I back to my cub. I think it is necessary for me to really start exercise because I am not young anymore and I am getting fatter! Most important is I still wanna go traveling healthily! That’s the goal of my life. So peoples, lets start exercise >>> Starting from finger. Yeah!

No comments: