Friday, June 1, 2007

Rejected by PPP

I posted this posts and was rejected up to 4 times from PPP. I think this is absolutely terrible and I think I am going to write appeal letter regarding to this rejection.

I admit that the previous mistakes were done by me but somehow the situation is a bit out of line. One of the last reason she rejected me is something to do with my grammar. I understand out of her helpfulness she even ‘recommends’ me to use word processor program to write post before submission (which I already did but no green or red underline...)

Well I agreed that I am not a good writer but somehow please, this is almost consider insulting. My questions now, what is the point PPP throw the posts for blogger if what they get is not original and localize? For me and as a foreigner, localize is including the language as well. If they think this is something really unacceptable then why not just keep the opportunity within certain area?

Well, I am not sure how but I think I will listen to my friend advise to re-submit...

No comments: