Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Read My Blog Efficiently

Lately I notice there are no longer much people leave comments to my blog. I think major reason must be too commercial and too many paid post in between and therefore peoples is loosing interest in reading.

But please do support all them cause they are all drain from my brain and represent my memories and experiences. However, if you really keen in looking just about me (muahahaa.. ) then let me show you some simple instruction in order to read my blog effectively. Hahaa…

1. Goto my blog and look for any posts with the category of ‘General’.
2. Click on the tag and the page will sort all the posts that only about me!

Simple isn’t it? Alternatively, you can click here… Hahaa…

1 comment:

kokwah said...

~ Read this and you will find out…
http://wongkokwah.blogspot.com/2007/09/high-fives.html