Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Writing Email

I admit that my grammar sucks. I've been rejected once from the paid post provider due to my grammar, and I was told to paste the post in a word processor to check. (which I did but still don't understand what is the error... hopeless..)

Recently my job seem to solely monitoring the functional mailbox. I am totally fine with it because indirectly this is helping me to practice my writing. I am happy that my job required me to deal with the peoples from Europe only. Although they are not easy to handle and always have a lot of complain towards the complicated process, but I am glad to receive their email because I can learn how they write.

For me now, instead of having a correct sentence but it is also important that the recipient gets the message across. If you really want me to choose which one I preferred, I would go for the second. Cause what for if the email is so poetic but at the end nobody understand it? Agree?

No comments: