Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Call Coaching

I am working from the call center background and our call is being recorded and monitored to ensure the quality. Every year we will have a new set of scorecard and call coaching is actually one of the crucial points to judge our customer service skill.

When I first started my call was monitored by my team leader then has been changed to a dedicated quality analyst because she have the professionalism in coaching. On top of her experience from call center our company also send her to the market training in order to improve and suits our business environment.

But from what I know now other than market’s training courses capella university is also offering a much more completed coaching course. The book is cater for individual coaches of managers, executives, and “those who do one-on-one work with people who can influence and create change in their organizations.”

I think in the near future there will be more professional coacher that will help the organization to improved.

No comments: