Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Survivor

I like to have the adventurous game and journey. From young age I have already started to watch all these series about the survivor sow like Alien, The Game etc. Until today, my interest continues with the reality TV series like Survivor, The Amazing Race, Discovery Channel’s – I Shouldn't Be Alive etc.

It is true that I would really like to experience this kind of situation because I like adventurous journey. During my school time I have been joining Scout, Red Cross society and all sorts of camping. I believed all these fundamental survival courses and practices would help me if I happened to be abandoned somewhere I don't know without anyone to rely on.

In case I really got abandoned in some unknown city without any familiar faces. The first I will find is telephone. With the knowledge of technologies I believe it should be easier for me to contact someone I know. Of course money is the key point in order to survive. Therefore looking for a job, even a simple one would be necessary in exchange of food while waiting for help.

Although I do not have the experience to these situation but there will be one brand new TV series coming soon - USA Network's Burn Notice. The story is about an international spy who was blacklisted and dumps in his hometown of Miami without money or resource.

The show is starring by Jeffrey Donovan as Michael Westen, and Gabrielle Anwar as Fiona Glenanne - the ex-girlfriend. Wanna learn how you can survive? Stay tune on time for Burn Notice.



No comments: