Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ban ME

I think PPP is going to ban me very soon because lately I received a lot of rejected post from them due to many many reasons. Somehow I think I already in the condition of confused on what I have done wrong. (Although they specifically put it there like interim post error, date or etc)

I got one post which rejected me 3 times and now still pending in my reject list because I clearly don’t understand what they want me to do. The error as below:

“Thanks so much for submitting your post to this Opp. Unfortunately we cannot approve your post. -Please make sure that the date on the post is the same as the date you submitted, as required in out TOS. Thanks again!”

The previous error for this post is something about the interim and therefore I adjusted the date to the most recent in order for me to write another interim post to insert in between. Now I will try to move it back to the date I submit, hopefully no more error from them or else I really hope I can call them up and ask instead of keep receiving one way channel kinda message/instruction.

No comments: