Tuesday, May 15, 2007

More than Money



My brother and myself are the superfans for PlayStation. I remember when the Playstation 1 first launched, my brother went to buy and we played almost non-stop for months. Same thing happened when PlayStation 2 launched. With the high motion graphic and quality sounds, we are addicted to it.

Lately Malaysia just launched PlayStation 3 but somehow due to the sky-high price, we can afford to buy it yet. Therefore one of the major reason I write blogs is to get more money to buy the stuffs i like. But now you know what, today I found out writing blogs not only can earn money but can earn great products too! Every Tuesday this month PayPerPost is holding HDTV Tuesday. They are adding all sorts of cool Audio and Video equipment to specially marked Opportunities.

As I found out from the website, last week there are four people grabbed a new AppleTV. Then this week there will be an Opportunity that will allow posties to walk away with one brand new PlayStation 3! (Which is my favorite!)

Interesting? Yes I am. All you need to do is simple. Simply click here to start your hunt now. And of course, thanks to Bid4prizes.com in making all this happen.

1 comment:

Kef said...

Only for US resident