Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dental Care

Few years back my mother having the toothache and therefore I sent her to a normal dental care to check as I thought she was just having normal dental problem. The dental fixed few front teethes and then was ok for a while.

Few days later she complains again about the pain and I brought her to the dentist again. With the help of X-Ray the dentist found that there was a small lump under the nose and needed to go for a minor surgery to remove it.

We struggled for a while because there are not many such professional dental in here but at last we found one located in Mid Valley. Fortunately the lump removed successfully and she was now recovered. The test of the lump also shows that it will not cause any affect. Although we are not worry any more but I think we should have more professional dental care like charles brown dds pc in case other patient looking for the same expertise.

No comments: