Friday, May 25, 2007

Office Bed

This is my dream. I always hope to find a company that will provide bed for employee to sleep. (Not necessary zzz but also to rest if tired or not feeling well.)

Over the past few years throughout my best effort in suggesting and convincing the employer in buying a bed, but I was failed because this is a ridiculous idea for them. Coming to the 6th job (including industrial training), I finally found it now!

My current company provides a sleeping room with 4 beds. Both gents and ladies are separated. The zzz room is a very dark and cold, sealed and silence. Sometimes I feel like zzz in a fridge… But don’t judge the book by the cover, because so far I can only manage to sleep there twice.

Not because I am too busy but the zzz room is so popular till I can’t get a place. Especially lunch hour from 12pm – 2pm, don’t even think can get a chance! I am so lucky only because the first time I went there by 11.45am, second time is 6.15pm and you know what. Even if this is an odd hours but there are still somebody zzz inside before me. Incredibly unbelievable…

After talking so much, I think it is time for me to try my luck now… zzz… hahaa…

No comments: