Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Driving Pleasure

Although I was fine by many many summons, but it still can’t reduce my interest in driving. I love driving in the hassle or congested free condition. Provided if it almost about to rain, the sky spawning by dark cloud and you can wind down the windows and feel the cooling breeze… Love it.

But you know driving in KL is almost impossible to avoid jam. And that’s is why I developed this habit when I stuck in the jam >> observing what other drivers do. I notice many drivers like to sing in the car, some even go to the extend of follow the beat and moving body, until the car is dancing left and right too.

Sometimes I will also encounter some extreme case, where the driver like to dig nose, talk over the phone like it’s free, or even sleep at the junction traffic light. Observing all these sorts of behavior also makes me absorbed some; I do sing a lot in car lately and tune the stereo loud. But most importantly, if next time you happened to see someone staring at you next to the car, don’t panic. That might be me, or others person is picking up on how you kill the time during heavy traffic. Hahaa…

No comments: