Saturday, May 26, 2007

Exhausted

I am exhausted not because of the work, but the time I spent in blogging now. I address myself as blogging ghost (previously crowned it to CP) because I am following her path trying to get as much as possible.

Somehow cant compare with her since she earning 10x the better than me. I can’t imagine how she can tahan because she have 3 blogs to jaga. For me, my symptoms are obvious. I can’t get up in the morning with 2 alarm clocks. I can’t even hear the ring until my body auto jump up and saw the short hand is pointing 9.

That’s not all, my daily performance drop until almost 0. I can’t think in the morning, neither at night. Sometimes I can only stare at the screen and keep refreshing the opportunities page, terrible isn’t it. I think I need to start balance back my zzz time.

2 comments:

Debbie Y said...

i guess i know how u feel...i believe we are the same kind. CP really 'blogging ghost'...

kokwah said...

This is really blood sweat money, gotta salute to that pregnant lady who is so bok meng for her katzat family...