Saturday, May 5, 2007

Paper and Pen

As moving towards to the technology age, I feel that we are abandoning the pen and paper. Remember we used to write so much using pencil during school until both of our hands and finger also exhausted?? But it seems that kinda situation will no longer exist in my time now.

Nowadays I seldom use pen. I think sometimes I never really touch any pens in a week or two. It goes with my working desk also; you will hardly find any stationary or papers and all you can see is only a laptop, a phone and some bottles, cups etc. During meeting will bring the whole laptop and write minutes there. Very incredible le?

The best is there was once I couldn’t even write fast as I used to be by using pencil. And that only happened just a while ago only… What a shame. I think I need to practice my pencil skills again or otherwise my finger will start rotting…

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

i agreed with that. I even forget about the spelling if using pen/pencil. Guess we all too dependent on the technology!!!