Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Follow My Step

Today I came across the very cool idea from Neetfeet.com.

Usually a company will imprint the logo into cups, t-shirt etc for staff and customer as a souvenir. This is the marketing strategy in promoting the company image and branding. However for Neetfeet.com, this is the first time I see the Corporate Logo Gift imprinted in the flip-flop. Well I think it is a very fresh idea because the first impression for me is just like a theme – Follow My Steps.

No matter what businesses you are running in can also consider imprinting your logo in the flip-flop, because it can helps you to reflected the messages you would like to convey like ‘bear with us’, ‘Follow me’ etc.

Go to the website now and you will have more idea with the voice of customers.

No comments: