Monday, May 7, 2007

Good face good look grow sand louse?

You know hor, sometimes leng chai mustn’t be good boy one. That day I went to repair my router in lowyat one le, I met with this incident where this Chinese guy who is quite good looking, but was locked up in the shops together with few sales assistants (or owner?) inside.

I was just standing next to the gate and therefore ‘overheard’ their conversation. Actually is listening la since the shop guys are shouting at the thief if he took the goods and removed the price tag. Initially I am also not sure what is happening until the situation went worse when all out of sudden another old chap stepped in cause he wanted to punch the thief til he died wor (technically he said it, and we all think that literally he is a cop). I think maybe the thief was frightened la (coz me too), at last he admitted and I also left the store. Who knows later I will involve as one of the innocent right?

So ladies, the moral of the story is: don’t trust leng zhai. If you kena tipu then threatening may be the best way to solve problem.

No comments: