Sunday, May 27, 2007

Reply from Bloggerwave

I have written 3 posts and approved since 1 month ago. Last week I file in a report for Bloggerwave (BGW) because I have not receive any payment from them and I suspected that is my Paypal ID problem. That is why I submit a request trying to understand the reason.

Today I receive this reply from them, take a look:

“Hi Kok, We have checked your PayPal id and it is working fine. As your query is sales related, I would therefore request you to kindly contact our Sales Team at sales-team. We hope that we were able to satisfy your query. Please feel free to contact us if you still have any unanswered queries. Thanks and regards, Techsupport Team. Note: Please do not reply to this email. For further queries, kindly fill the query form.”

I got to know from CP that BGW might be the fraud, but seems like they are still operating after from what I got above. However I just shoot another email to the sales team and waiting their reply. Stay tunes and lets see what will happen next. Hehee.

No comments: