Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Desperate Housewives

We are 3 good friends since first year back in college. Forgotten how, but roughly CP, Deb and myself started our friendships from the gathering/study groups in “yam yam park”.

Today both of them are married and breeding the next generation. Whilst enjoying the life as “siu nai nai” they also fighting for material satisfaction. Recently I crowned them as desperate housewives because all 3 of us transformed to “fat $ hon”. Comparing with them, these two housewives really desperate in looking for $$$.

I started the blogging in frienster, but CP enhanced it to paid post and intro it to us. CP started with own domain by sharing her own pictures and diary. Then she discovered the high return of paid post and spread to Deb and me.

We both got influenced, and thus started our intention too. Mine is simple, basically I just wanna earn more money to settle those ‘yun wong’ money that I spent – ie. summons. Another reason for me to write paid post is to travel Japan. (haha..). For Deb, she is even “sai lik”… She pregnant but still putting a lot of effort to write paid post because she wanna buy laptop.

All 3 of us is now officially transformed to “fat $ hon”, especially with the constant motivation by CP – “sai meng” (which is good and gives us positive effect). Deb and me seems putting full force just to gain as much as possible. Hahaa… I think it is good, at least we see some return after all the effort we putted. Compare with those who spent tons of effort in the organization trying to impress their bosses, they may not get the same return like what we did.

So to my dearest housewives, please keep up desperately. Hahaa…

1 comment:

kokwah said...

I got many many close friends but chose these 2.. Reason ma, simple. Cause I am going to tag them with this post also. Muahahaa…
http://wongkokwah.blogspot.com/2007/09/high-fives.html