Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thunder

Living in the tropical whether like Malaysia is devastating. When it rain, you can see the thunder and lightning striking around the sky and the ground. Few days ago were a good example. I was sitting at the office balcony reading a document because wanna feel the breeze of the rain. Without any pre-sign (ie. flash, sounds.. nop, just nothing), the thunder just strike into the building opposite all out of sudden

At that point I thought I was dead because it just happened right in front of my eyes. Consider pretty close. Luckily I was not the one who witnessed it because there is another colleague having his cigarette break. But he doesn’t look good either as his face all pale up with mouth open catching flies.

We went back into office immediately and I beginning to understand why Chinese always like to curse people strike by lightning, as it does happened – without warning.

No comments: