Monday, May 21, 2007

Long long Journey

I started traveling in between office and home since last year. I was lucky to get a rental of a house last year before I left my previous company. Thus I don’t really have much complain in the long, tired, exhausted, and congested journey.

However my current job also in the same far far away location. But this time I am not that lucky in getting a rental place. So I gotta travel thru and fro everyday, together with the high cost yet congested tolls (not 1 but 3). These really upset me and therefore sometimes I prefer to have a drink with some friends instead of going home straight from office.

But you know, sometimes you just hope to get home earlier so that can have more resting time. Therefore I tried it yesterday by leaving company by 5.30pm. At the beginning of the journey was great, smooth without many vehicles. But when it comes to the second toll, damn… Massive jammed with incredible hot weather (due to few days not raining).

I think the best way for me is either stay back in office til 7pm, or better still is to rent a house nearby again.

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

no need to rent a house la...just wake up early and go back lately lor....Btw, thought u r working at home???