Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Joy and Sad

Last 2 weeks on Friday night when I having a tea session with my friends after work. I received a text message from my cousin asking if I am going to Pandan Indah.

I am not sure what happened because she is not staying there, nor other relative. So I called her back cause I thought she must have sent the message to wrong people. However when she answered, then I knew… Cause I eldest auntie passed away in the morning and all the relatives gathered there for the funeral.

In fact I am not really close with this auntie because basically I think I spoke to my manager more than her. But somehow still have the sense of sorrow cause after all she is my close relative. It is so complicated because just a week ago, another cousin sister of mine announces that she is going to marry next month.

Condolences and congratulates…

No comments: