Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Max of 3 Only

Living under the motivation of CP, today I was filled with high hopes and spirits because I wanted to grab as much posts as possible from PPP. I even wrote many interim posts in order to save some time in grabbing more.

However things always doesn’t go as what I wish for. First I started with a $5 post, which is 100 words and I finished it with just a snap. Then quickly I refresh the open opportunities and there are 2 post just published. Fresh and hot, I took another one $8 with only 50 words. Lovely but I missed when I tried to grab the third post.

It was ok for me cause later on I managed to grabbed the third. Surprisingly there are more to come and those are all high price! Immediately I click in and try to grab, but the system returned me something like “You have reached the maximum posts of the day”…

Damn!! Very disappointed cause I feel like being splashed by a big jug of cool water towards my face. I think either I am going to open a new Blog page, or just wait for the high price posts. @#$%^&^…

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

wahh....really got pricey task at that hours?? why don't you ring me up??