Thursday, May 3, 2007

IM Anyone?

My first IM experience is IRC, and i was brought by my friend to a very simple cybercafe somewhere near PJ Hilton. I still remember that my very first chatter was a gal from US and she waned to send me the picture. Somehow failed to doing so because of the very slow crawling modem network.

Today thanks to the broadband in almost each house, IM has blooming with incredible functions including web cam, share apps etc etc to connect peoples around the world. I would and I should say apart from the convenience, some people is in fact taking the advantage to abuse the usage and causing cyber crimes: eg, relation cheats, fraud banking, email account hijacking, blackmailing...

I am not sure how to stop it but the intention i writing so is because one of my relative is addicted on the IM now.. to the level of cant zzz without it.. Pls tell me how to cure him..

No comments: