Saturday, May 26, 2007

Reseller Plans

Blogging for money seems to be my very first favorite now. However due to the inexperience of blogging, I started with some public domain instead of hosting my own domain.

Later then only I found out that instead there are many advertiser company prefer the own hosting because that will provide them more flexibility. Some of my fellow blogger also advise me to start hosting and therefore I found this reseller program from Globallylocal.com.

What is reseller program? It is the program that provides the very best combination of pricing, products and support available anywhere. To get started is easy, Globallylocal.com will supply the products, take care of billing and renewals, and back the customer with support and hand them the management tools. Best of all is they even built professional Web sites for customer to choose from. This means that the site is up and running from the moment the customer signup.

In fact I am considering participating in this reseller program now since I am interested as long as can make more money. You?


No comments: