Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Open Bidding



Last year I bought a LCD screen from the technology center of KL because I also acquired a new computer. I always wanted a sleek and cool LCD monitor for myself because as the mister computer, i understand that LCD will have great reduction of UV light.

I bought this 17 inches monitor but this year, my brother also wanted the same as he also bought a new desktop. Of course, as a brother, i would love to give this to him. But on another hand I am also looking a better one.

Today I saw bid4prizes.com have this 22 inches LCD for bidding and the lowest bid will get the LCD. It will be great if I can take that home with lowest bid. Then I won’t have to buy a new one. On top of that, there are many for lowest bid, i.e. BMW 3 series, Panasonic 42" TV and many more... Hurry, click in and go for lowest bid now!

No comments: