Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunny

Again, living in the tropical whether like Malaysia is devastating. When it is summer (although we don’t have 4 seasons), you can’t really see a cloud in the sky, nor the bird too. As it just too hot and feels like steaming in the giant oven.

The ground is so heat up and yet the whether will continue drying for few days (even weeks) without a drop. According to scientific study, under some extreme circumstance the water will get steam up in the air before it becomes rain and fall into the land. So I think this phenomenon is happening here.

As such, I went to the vending machine for a can of Coke to refresh myself because I even feel the heat in the office. Lucky day! I got free drinks because someone inserted money in the machine but forgotten to press the drink.

Not bad for a sunny day.

No comments: