Monday, May 21, 2007

Further My Study

Recently I think it is imperative for myself to enhance my knowledge to next level. Therefore I thought of go for mba courses because this will definitely help out in my career path.

Friends around me have started their journey to take on the challenge but for me, I am still drawing back due to the time needed in concentrating the studies. Today I came across Capella.edu, which I am not only writing for money but also considering in taking part.

Apart from offering the MBA courses (believe it or not, one of my all times favorite is Psychology and Capella.edu is offering that too!), Capella,edu also have the IT professional certifications such as CCNA®, CCNP®, PMP®, MCSE and CISSP®.

I am now calculating my budget, if ok then most properly I will start PMP first because this is very critical in directly helping my career growth. If you are interested too, let me know. Then we can do some research together.

**This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: