Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Landscape Design

My mom loves gardening. Well our house is not too big but however have a small garden for her to spend time in taking care of all her favorite plants, grass, tress and fishes.

One thing I notice is that she always likes to move the things around because she said the vase may block the children running around and thus cause accident. I am not the professional Landscape Design therefore each time she ask me then I will simply put her to wrong direction and ended she moved all the things over again.

I think now I don’t have to worry more because SLDA’s have this organized approaches - Three SteppingStone Process. It will be apparent that all the logistics have been thought about and incorporated into the design, including traffic flow, children, pets, and how your landscape will grow in years to come.

I think better ask my mom to check out this site so I wont have to give wrong direction anymore…

No comments: