Friday, May 18, 2007

VPN Connection

I learned about the terms VPN during my first company because we are asked to support it. (No choice…)

Don’t know why I like this remote connection very much and so fortunate that the company even sent me to MCSE and from there I’ve got the chance to enhance further knowledge in regards with this. I was so amazed by the technology comparing with the traditional dial-up, but somehow I do not have the chance the test it because: I don’t have server at home, I don’t entitled a laptop from the company, and I am not supporting server in the company.

However my theory is so called ‘ok’ and therefore I became one of the trainer for this topic (Believe it, I don’t have experience! Haha…) Till today I finally have own laptop from current company and have a chance to experience the VPN. I got to know how frustrate towards the slow response. But on another hand I also appreciate I got it at a later stage, because I am quite sure the previous batch will complain more (or huge?) because they can only use dial up instead of broadband…

No comments: