Friday, May 25, 2007

My House Network

I subscribed to Maxis broadband and they free one modem to me. But in my house got total of 2 phones port and the free modem gotta be attach to my sister room.

In order for me to access Internet freely then I gotta buy an extra modem to fit into another port located in the living hall. So I bough I wireless router modem 4 in 1 because my pc and laptop can both share cable and wireless.

Somehow my PC seems crawling as the wireless signal very2 low from my room to the point. And another problem also occur is when I access Internet, my sister cannot. Because each time only 1 port is allow to access. I don’t plan to buy another wireless dongle for my sister since it seems like wireless is not working for me.

Please tell me how to solve this case study…

No comments: