Tuesday, May 22, 2007

100!!

This is NOT a paid post le..

Finally I gathered my first 100 posts. This is the 100th post and first I wanna thank Google in renting this free space for me to BS around.


Most importantly I wanna thank CP for her introduction to paid post so I can earn more and more and more. Also thank her consistent helps and support (msn, sms, email, comment, phone…) throughout the entire process. Here wishing her deliver a very healthy and not-that-fat-$-hon katzat zhai.

Also thank Deb as my strong competitor and always asking (remind?) me when paypal going to fix their payment issue. Wishing her earns hell a lot also so don’t need to ask me to treat her but can treat me back.

Lastly must thanks for all my BLOG readers (YOU), commenter (YOU) and all my money providers out there (YOU?). Thank you thank you for all the support. I am very flattered…

No comments: