Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Monday Blue

Apparently it seems that I started to develop this very bad behavior that making me neglected to work. It just coincident that this is happened in all the Monday because it is the beginning of the week.

For the people who know me, they are all aware that I preferred to spend the ‘awake’ time during night instead of brightly sunny day. But I am forcing to follow the beat due to the working hours. Therefore I appreciates weekend very much and most of the time I will stay late, sometimes until morning.

It is ok to stay awake during Friday and Saturday night as I can still rest on the next day. But recently I tend to over appreciated the weekend and starting to staying late even during Sunday night. Well you know la, partially have to stay late for the sake of grabbing more posts ma… Therefore every Monday now I seem a bit corpsy walking around the office.

I think my kelig all also aware because some even came by and asked if I am ok. If this continue, then most prob’ly I should request working for Euro hours…

No comments: