Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Write to Think?

What is your motive in writing blog? Are you writing because of you wanna share your diary or make money or sharing experience or get advise or whatever…

I shared my experience with a close friend about how I making money from writing blog. She asked me how come I got so many things to write, cause if she does, then mostly she will write something to others to think.

I do agreed with her because when I first started writing blog in friendster, I tend to write something looks so advance and meaningful. Somehow the objective no longer there… Apart of writing for paid post, I writing all these tag with “general” is to share my view towards others. I no longer care what will other people think or how they look at me but I want people to know me instead.

What do you think? Hahaa…

No comments: