Friday, May 11, 2007

Missed Again

This is the second time I missed the post from PPP. I wrote 2 posts in the morning and wanted to grab the third, who knows PPP returned me it was no longer available.

But comparing with first time, this time is better. Because the first time I even wrote the posts and published, then only found out it was taken. Damn frustrating and regretted. I think must find some alternative approach for me write faster in order to grab more posts. Otherwise I will not achieve my target liao!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you checked out ReviewMe and Sponsored Reviews? Just a couple more paid blog posting sites that might help ya out :)

American Woman

kokwah said...

Hi ladyholdem, thanks for the valuable suggestion. I just checked out the websites. Your help is highly appreciated!!