Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Blood Sweat Money

The meaning of blood sweat money is just as what it reflected. The money was earned by putting with the hard efforts, long messy time and tons of energy and of course, not thru the easy way.

Some might think writing a paid post is easy, but the matter of fact it was damn difficult for me. Perhaps of my lousy language skill is playing a major part of it, but I think another deadly reason is the time needed to monitor for the new post to be published. Well we just wont know when the provider will throw out the new posts, so all we can do is just sit here and keep refreshing the website and waiting to be feds.

How I hope there will be a software that can automatically capture the new post and immediately alert me so I can have more times spend with my tv. Hahaa…

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Hi Kok Wah.. I was blog hopping at the blogrolling and found your blog.

I share the same sentiment about grabbing the opportunities given.. :-)

Feel free to visit my blog at http://little-world-of-thoughts.blogspot.com/

kokwah said...

Hi Colleen.. Thanks for cruzing by my blog. Finally someone understand how difficult to wait for a opportunity.

I wonder how many ppls out there waiting like us.. :-)

Btw, nice blog! Simple and tidy.