Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Manson new Album

Marilyn Manson is going to launch his sixth album – Eat Me Drink Me very soon. The official launching is at 5 June but the first hit release of the song is broadcasting everywhere now.

The hit song of the album is called Heart Shape Glasses. The album consisted of 11 tracks and 4 bonus tracks. From what I read from Wikipedia that all the tracks in this album is not written by Manson. Also this is the first ever Marilyn Manson debut the album in solo and it was released in two versions: a standard and a special collector's edition on June 5, 2007.

I am listening to Heart Shape Glasses now and I am telling you this song is truly awesome. The only thing I dislike is Manson seems to put in more love elements. I think he is slowly changing his violent history into lovey dovey in order for easy acceptance. In fact you can tell from his previous album Mechanical Animal, where the music is evolving but still not that obvious.

I am very excited now and can’t wait to get a copy of the album. Attach the lyrics for your sneak preview and make sure I see you at Tower Record on 5th June!

No comments: