Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I Hate Summons

CP just confirm with me that I kena the god x summons from the god x government again.

I am not complaining but just furious because first I can’t control my speed. Secondly our government here is very tricky and cunning. They like to cons the public in the highway by putting a board asking to reduce speed and also indicating that is the camera area so people will aware. Somehow I never see any camera there and even though they have, it will never work.

However the government likes to ambush the public by putting the camera somewhere else, mostly under the bridge. Thanks to the very advance ideas from our beloved minister of transportation (the one who always like to put fake hair one le…). You can see flyover almost in every 1 km in the city highway.

Therefore it is kinda impossible to know where they are and when you will kena another summons. I think from now on I should really seriously consider modifying my car to have a max of 80 so I wont have speeding problem anymore.

No comments: