Monday, May 7, 2007

Firefly

I like fireflies. Amazed by the natural lighting machine and yet having the ability of flying vividly around the trees, or across the rivers though the long dark night. Horrifying but marvelous scene.

I hope I can be buried in such place when my time come, surrounding with the fireflies every night in the quiet and silent ambience. Dark blue water with widespread trees leaves falling randomly into the river and around the ground. Perfect!

Perhaps one day in future when you come across this scene, you will remember I was once existed in this plane. Or please back off, cause you may stepping on me when you are in the mid of falling into the sweet memories that shared by us…

2 comments:

Debbie Y said...

hahaha.... im sure my children sure will step on you!!!

kokwah said...

please tell me if you find those places, i wanna die there. hahaa.. and btw, i will make sure i step on you first before i lie into the ground. hahaa...