Thursday, May 24, 2007

Malaysia Paid Post - Advertlets

I am not really that experience blogger compare to the rest been in this 'market' for long. If you are my reader then I am quit sure you will notice i started Writing paid post only not long ago.

Althought I just started, but my passion in writing (or in earning?) will not lower than others. Therefore I have been started to drilling more related provider in the internet since then. Well, (Wong Tin Pat Fu Yao Sam Yan) - Effort paid. Finally today when I hopping around other bloggers page, I found it - www.advertlets.com.

One of the thing that make me proud about www.advertlets.com because this is the Malaysia (our very local) service provider. From the details of the page, I got to know that they will have local advertiser. For me this is our biggest advantage because we know the local BEST.

Although currently they are still in the setting up, but they are keeping the words by giving out RM15,000 for the first 300 Blogger! Simply click on here, or below (or to the right) of my page to locate the icon to support our very local product!

No comments: